Monday, September 15, 2008

60 minutes of free international calls DEAD!!

I think it's dead as you can see from the comments. This ones from Rebtel. I have two posts one for new users and one for old. Read on.

Existing Rebtel Users: You will get free 60 minutes. Visit http://www.rebtel.com/ and enter the Voucher code: 1962302832 to get free 60 minutes. Login and go to "My Rebtel->Add Credit" to enter the voucher code.Please post your comments guys and let us know if it works.

New Rebtel Users:Free 140 minutes - New Rebtel Users

LINK: http://www.rebtel.com/

SiIMILAR POSTS:Free 60 minutes to India
Free 30 minutes to India Free 21 minutes to India
Free 11 minutes to India Free 30 minutes to India
Free 38 minutes to India Free 140 minutes to India
Free 15 minutes to India Free 10 minutes to India

14 comments:

Unknown said...

do you have ny more voucher codes that enable more free rebtel minutes for existing users??

Admin said...

Sorry Utkarsh. This is the only one I know as of now. If I do come to know about more then I will post it on my blog.

Unknown said...

hey....
tht was working...and thanx a lot for da voucher...
i was feelin homesick 4m past few days...
nw after having a chat with my parents for more than 1hr..im dam happy...
thanx a lot...no no thank u sooooooooooo much frnd....
i appriciate ur help in future , only if poss....
but thanx 4 dis gr8 help.....

Gupta said...

It works great ..... it got connected immediately and the voice quality was good. Great blog. Nice work :-)

Unknown said...

it worked man.....
great help :)

Sagar said...

hey guys, it doesnt work 4 me...


can u pls help me out???

Kushwaha said...

does not work for me....

Unknown said...

doesnt work :(

Unknown said...

hey .. m a existing user of rebtel ..
n it always .. shows .. send ur friends invitaion .. n if dey join .. u will get mins .. but .. what link/referal code/voucher code should i give 2 my frnds .. soo dey can get invitaion under me .. let me know ...

nithin said...

hi, its not working.
Could you just help me to get a voucher code?

Nimesh Modi said...

does not work for me

Anonymous said...

its not working...i think the code is too old:( someone plz post a new code

San deep 4all said...

It's not working.Invalid voucher code..this is what it displayed in next page.

Ruchi said...

DialSimple.com is giving away 100 free minutes to call India from any phone, the giftcode to use while signup is YR09

Internet Business Directory - BTS Local DigNow.org My Zimbio
Top Stories