Friday, November 21, 2008

Cheap International Call to US, UK, India, Pakistan

Pingo offers cheap international calls to various locations around the world including US, UK, India, Pakistan.

Pingo is giving 50% off on all normal calling rates for 3 months.

Normal International Calling Rates from US to UK are about 4 cents and that from US to India are about 5.5 cents. Get these rates down to half by registering during their promotional event. I have using these cheap international calls to UK and they worked. Also the call quality was great. No disturbance, no hassles.

To get these low rates for cheap international calls you should buy a minimum credit of $10. Pingo will double your $10 credit to $20. Act quickly before offer ends.

LINK: http://www.pingo.com/

MOST POPULAR:
Rebtel free Trial minutes Tabrio $5 for Free

SIMILAR POSTS:
2.8 cents 3.8 cents 1.5 cents

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks it worked for me...please update ur blog for cheap and free posts admin...

calling rates to kenya said...

I agree with your Comments.!

simplecall said...

I live in London(UK) but most of my relatives lives in other countries so i wanted to know how to make cheap international calls from London to reduce my call rates.

Mike Nevski said...

Very good info about indindia calling cards.

Internet Business Directory - BTS Local DigNow.org My Zimbio
Top Stories