Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pingo - Good Offer

Pingo offers $15 free bonus for $20 using Pingo Coupon "freevcalls9" during registration. Offer expires on 30th Nov 2008 and the minimum purchase should be $20.
If you are a Rebtel customer you can only double your credit for the first time. So this should be a good one for the already existing members of Rebtel.

LINK: http://www.pingo.com/

MOST POPULAR:
Rebtel-Free 80 minutes Tabrio $5 for Free

SIMILAR POSTS:
3.8 cents to India 1.5 cents to India

2 comments:

Kushwaha said...

I've used free minutes of rebtel, but I have not bought any credit so far. So if I buy it first time for 10$ (even my account already exists there), my credit will get doubled?

Admin said...

@vinod....Yes your credit will be doubled as they are running an offer. Read my post "Double Credit with Rebtel - Expires November 1" to get the double credit.

Internet Business Directory - BTS Local DigNow.org My Zimbio
Top Stories